There are four important different groups of people who have a vital say in how The Judith Trust is run. They are:
- The Joint Board of Trustees and Advisors
- Our Staff
- The Inclusion Campaign Advisory Group
- Our Advisory Panels of People with Learning Disabilities and Mental Ill-Health
The Joint Board of Trustees and Advisors
The Judith Trust’s Joint Board of Trustees and Advisors meets quarterly and sets the strategic direction of the Trust’s work.
The Judith Trust has three part-time members of staff. These are:
- Sharon Daniels: Policy and Operations Director
- Eliana Zur-Szpiro: Inclusion Campaign Project Officer
- Maliha Kabir: Finance Officer and Administrator
Inclusion Campaign Advisory Group
The Inclusion Campaign Advisory Group meets quarterly, and works to support the Inclusion Campaign within the Jewish community. Members work within their own organisations to promote the project and its aims. The group reviews the progress of the project and shares ideas, resources and good practice.
The members of the Inclusion Campaign Advisory Group bring expertise and familiarity with the Jewish community to the Judith Trust; it consists of senior representatives from across the spectrum of Jewish affiliation, including Rabbi’s, and professionals from the Jewish community’s social care providers working with people with learning disabilities and mental ill-health.